Forged Aluminum Shift lever for Honda Monkey
About Forged Aluminum Shift lever for Honda Monkey
- The TB Forged shifter for the Honda Grom will give a firm shift feel and add a bit of style to your Grom.
- On the Grom and Monkey, it mounts directly on the shift shaft and removes the sloppy linkage system for smoother shifts.
- Folding shift tip with knurled surface for better grip and will minimize impact or tip over damages.
- It mounts with one bolt and you can easily adjust the angle.
- Available with a Black or Red shift tip.
5 reviews for Forged Aluminum Shift lever for Honda Monkey
I prefer the feel of this shifter when compared to the stock setup. No imprecise linkage in the system
Austin S (verified owner) –
Great Replacement for the stock shifter, and to get rid of the shifter linkage. also nice to be able to adjust the shifter angle.
john (verified owner) –
Works as advertised. Removing the linkage exposes the shift shaft to potential damage. Hopefully this cheap aluminum shifter will break before anything else 🙂 Makes shifting much cleaner and puts the shifter farther forward which is nice.
GODZILLA (verified owner) –
Nice solid feel, this gets rid of the play in the stock linkage.
Ray Green (verified owner) –
Excellent product in design, quality and value. This shifter extends approximately 1 inch beyond the original shifter. The factory shifter was short enough to catch on the eyelets of my boot while this one extends beyond and does not catch on anything. Being connected directly to the shifting input shaft gives a more solid shift, much easier to feel when shifting up or down. Neutral is easy to locate with some practice.