Ohlins Twin Rear Shocks feature a modern level of comfort and performance in one total package for the Honda Monkey 125. Inside its sharp anodized aluminum body house springs and valves that were specifically chosen to match your ride. This precise method of suspension tuning is directly derived from Ohlins decades of experience from collaborating with motorcycle manufacturers and race teams from around the world. So whether you’re taking a weekend ride with the crew to just popping down to the store, you can expect the Ohlins STX36 Twin Shocks to keep you and your ride confident and comfortable.
Every Ohlins Shock is tested and measured before delivery to ensure that it will suit the weight and geometry of your motorcycle. Each shock is available in multiple weight options to best match your riding needs. Your total weight must include your combined rider weight with all gear.
- Built by the same machines and hands as the highest level Ohlins racing shocks
- Monotube design
- 36mm piston
- Built-it adjustable preload on all applications
- Hard anodized
- Nitrogen charged
- Precision CNC-machined components
- Low-friction piston rod
- Low-friction eyelets
- Multiple spring rates available to accommodate a wide range of riders
- Serviceable and repairable
- Sold as a set