Kawasaki Z125 Pro Motul Oil Change Kit
About Kawasaki Z125 Pro Motul Oil Change Kit
Info about the K&N filter:
- High performance design for outstanding filtration.
- High-efficiency media with uniform pleats.
- Oil filter design provides for a high rate of oil flow.
- Ideal for high-end synthetic motor oil.
- This should be the last oil filter you will ever buy!
- Made from laser cut, medical grade, 304 stainless steel micronic filter cloth, this filter provides 200% more filter area in many cases.
- Most good paper filters will pass particles in the 90 to 95 micron range, and some tested, as much as 300 microns. Sand is about 125 microns and a white blood cell approximately 25 microns.
- The stainless filter catches items down to 35 microns "absolute", which is about 3 times better than most good paper or brass filters.
- The pleat seam is welded, able to withstand up to 600 degrees in the filter.
- The filter can be cleaned with solvent, kerosene, aerosol carburetor cleaner, or any other degreasing agent, even common dish soap. You can even blow air through the filter from the inside out to remove any small particles or cleaning agent from the screen if you so desire.
- Simply remove the filter, rinse in clean solvent and install it, you're done.
- The stainless filter catches items down to extremly small items.
- This oil filter can be cleaned and reused several times !
- Motul 7100 full synthetic 100% Synthetic motorcycle lubricant. Recommended for specific SUZUKI, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI engines requiring SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade oil.