When it comes to the Honda Grom (MSX125), Yoshimura has had it covered from the day this small bore bike landed on our shores.
Introducing the ultimate racing exhaust system, the RS-9T high mount for the 2014-2020 Honda Grom. Crafted in Full titanium made from premium grade Japanese titanium for significant weight reduction and heat dissipation. If you want to capture every advantage on the race track you need this system.
Benefits for the Yoshimura RS-9T titanium system include:
– Insanely light at 4.6 lbs.
– Includes a carbon fiber heal guard
– Model fitment from 2014-2020 model years
– Significant power and torque gains across the spectrum
– 18mm Lambda / o2 sensor bung
– Muffler tucked under rear seat body cowling to minimize crash damage
– RS-9T muffler allows the use of 5 sound insert options to customize power delivery and sound reduction.