BST Triple TEK Carbon Fiber Rear Wheel - Honda Grom/MSX125 (14-20) and Monkey (19-21) (OEM Size)
About BST Triple TEK Carbon Fiber Rear Wheel - Honda Grom/MSX125 (14-20) and Monkey (19-21) (OEM Size)
Are they expensive, yup. Are they awesome, HECK YEAH !! Weighing between 40 and 60 percent less than OEM wheels, BST wheels bestow sportbikes with sharper corner-carving abilities, faster acceleration, and quicker braking by weighing less than their production-bike counterparts. Lighter wheels are also easier for suspension systems to control over bumps and irregular surfaces, yielding more traction and unimpeded acceleration. Less rotating mass also equals less rider fatigue. A lighter rear wheel is easier for the shock to control properly, which leads to superior power application and much higher trap speeds in competition and track days. For the ultimate least amount of rolling resistance, add the optional Ceramic wheel bearings. Uses OEM brake rotor, sprocket & cush drive.
- SIZE : 3.5" x 12
- WEIGHT : 4.05 lb. (1.83 kg) Add 0.20 lb. (0.090 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings Add 0.25 lb. (0.113 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings OEM Rear Wheel Weight: 6.9 lb.
- STATIC LOAD RATING : 198 lb. (90 kg)
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Straight, three-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS : DOT E and JWL for street and track use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement (uses OEM sprocket, sprocket carrier, cush-drive rubbers and brake discs)
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
- Wheels will come with bearings but the owner will need to install them.