A MNNTHBX exclusive! These titanium Ruckus valves are designed by the top valve engineers in the US, and manufactured in the USA by the same supplier as OEM Ferrari. We took over 8 months of design testing to ensure these were the highest performing valves possible. Build power and eliminate valve float. Includes intake and exhaust. Due to lighter weight, no aftermarket springs are required. Pairs perfectly with an unlimited RPM CDI.
Stock Intake Valve = 15.1 grams
MNNTHBX Intake Valve = 8.8 grams
Stock Exhaust Valve = 12.2 grams
MNNTHBX Exhaust Valve = 7.2 grams
- Forged one piece Titanium
- Separate alloys for intake and exhaust valves to maximize durability and strength under high loads and heat.
- CRN (Chromium Nitride) coated for long service life and reduced friction to provide the ultimate protection against seat erosion, tip wear, and stem erosion (do not lap Valves)
- Super Finished for the lowest coefficient of friction in the guide and seat
- Engineered for improved airflow over stock valves
- Tight tolerances for valve to seat sealing and guide fitment
- Light weight for reduced cam loading and reduction in engine drag
- Eliminate valve float at high RPM
- Engineered exclusively for MNNTHBX